Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good Hair Day

Well if I must say so myself I AM HAVING A GOOD HAIR DAY. I find that your hair style determines how your day will go. You wake up with bad hair and you have a bad day. You feel dirty, flat, crazy - what ever your hair does in the morning is YOU. I remember when we had all ringlets around our heads and used a pick to comb them out ever so gently and a can of hairspray to hold them in place. Or when we had the spiral perms and sprayed a can of hairspray on our "WINGS" to hold them in place. Dear a good wind come along we would have taken flight. Our bangs were sprayed approximately 12 inches straight up from our forehead. Yes we had good hair in the 80's and 90's. I had my hair a little longer than most, I think. It was the winter of 1995 that I finally got it all cut of and colored. The year my daughter was born. Couldn't have big out of style hair and look after a child at the same time. So I sacrificed my hair. No big loss, now that I look back at the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment