Saturday, May 2, 2009

Even thought it is misty out today my husband and myself ended up gardening all day. We are always moving rocks and putting in new gardens. Today was no different. We put a rock wall/border up last year. Last year, before the grass grew in, the wall looked lovely but this year with grass now growing around the wall, it looks bad. Today we made the wall straight - my husband has to have ropes out to make sure everything is straight. I have to go around the gardens and get snips of this and snips of that to plant down along the wall. It will all look so nice in a month when everything is in full bloom. It is so nice to go around to all the trees and look at the buds on them. Both my lilac trees are going to bloom this year. I actually just found 2 new one's that I had forgotten I had planted. My tulips are blooming. I love my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment