Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rubber Boots

I have a little obsession with Rubber Boots. I have only 2 pairs but both my daughter and step daughter have 2 pairs. Why so many - BECAUSE THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. You can get robber boots with polka dots, stripes, plaid, animal prints, lips. And they are fashionable. Picture me mowing the lawn in my black boots with pink trim and different colored polka dots. I'm hot. I can just see the envy in my neighbours eyes as they walk by. Of course I have light blue ones with black bears for gardening and wading in our river. My girls ride at a barn so they need them for rainy days. They both have a pair with horses on them. I couldn't resist getting them. Yes they already have a pair each with different designs but just think how cool they look at the barn in their pale blue boots with horses. My sister (B - partner in crime) even has a mauve pair with daisy's on them. Imagine our mothers use to want us to wear them on rainy days and we would down right refuse - better to have wet sneakers we thought, rather than look like some type of nerd. If we had only knows that these beautiful boots would be in style. Why couldn't I have thought about inventing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment