Friday, May 22, 2009

Why Me!!!

Of course today is like every other. It is casual day at work but I felt the top I had on was to business like so I decide to run to the mall downstairs and pick up a tshirt. I came back to the office and needed to change but our office is all windows. My office has windows towards the hall where everyone walks by. I decide to crouch down behind my desk and whip of my top and put on my new shirt. While I was gone one of the guys come into my office to borrowed something from my desk and LOW AND BEHOLD wouldn't this be the exact time that he decides to return it. He walks into my office right around my desk to see me under it with my back exposed. THANK GOD I can dress fast and he seem my back and not my front. All in a days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment