Friday, May 8, 2009

The Sun gives us Vit D and it feels GOOD

It has been raining and foggy here for 3 days. My sister (or partner in crime most blogs) calls me at work and says "lets go for a tan tonight - I'm so cold and it will warm me up". No problem - I love to be warm. So we get ready at 7:30 last evening to go. I was lying in that bed dreaming of a nice tall Bahama Mama (fruity drink). It felt so tropical with the nice breeze (fan) blowing on me. I love to sing while in the bed. I always wonder if anyone else can hear me because I sing out loud. Really I don't care. I paid my $5 for my 7 minutes of "fun in the sun" and no one better bust my little bubble. Cheapest all inclusive I have ever been on.
As we start to leave my sister starts to laugh. She was telling me her daughter (17) and friends decided to go for a tan that morning (during her off block at school). Her daughter K had never been before so my sister told her to only go in for 5 minutes the first time and gave K specific instructions on what to do when you go in the room. WELL she got her tan, burnt her butt and FORGOT TO CLOSE THE TANNING BED. She said she kept thinking that it wasn't as hot at her mother said it would be. I wonder why.
Her mother keeps compairing her to me - no wonder LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment