Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Happy Hour

Mothers day was so relaxing. I planted lots of new seeds and flowers. At around 3 it started to rain so I went into the garage to see what my husband was doing. Typical man, he was getting the lawn mower all cleaned for the new mowing season. I decided at that point in time to call my sister (partner in crime) to inform her that MOTHERS DAY HAPPY HOUR was about to begin. When she arrived I was sat inside the garage door (it was open) with 2 lawn chairs with a crate between them with 2 bottles of wine and some glasses. She giggled at me, then came in and we sat and watched the neighbours and traffic (all 2 cars) and drank our wine. She did say she wasn't coming back to this "bar" as it was to smelly (my husband started the lawn mower and was using all types of lubes and oils on the machine) HAHAHA. Bet she will forget that next year when happy hour starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment