Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The littlest things

The littlest things can bring us such joy and amusement. Revlon has put out a new PEDI-EXPERT pedicure kit. Probably one of the best investments I have made this year. I bought it on my lunch break and used it when I got back to work - I couldn't wait to use it. I can't believe we pay $50 for a pedi when this little charm cost me $10 at the drugstore. I have been going around the office telling everyone about it. One of my co-workers went out and bought 2 (one for herself and a friend). The best part is it is life time guarantee'd. I am guessing the little cheese grader (that is what it looks like) never gets dull. Truly amazing.

I have to add to this because as usual something happened to me this afternoon. After my little outing lunch time, I came back to our parking garage at work and there are hardly any parking spots left. I always park in the same spot every day but because it is raining outside I guess everyone wants to come inside to park. When I returned from lunch someone had parked in my favorite spot. I circle the parking garage and get a spot. OF COURSE when 4:30 rolled around I hightailed it out of work and to my van but WHERE IS MY VAN. I walked towards my usual spot that I have been using for 1 year but no car. Then I remember I couldn't get it. Then I start circling the garage but NO VAN. People are starting to look at this woman walking around amlessly. I finally get out my phone and call my co-worker. She said "you parked right outside the door" I look and can not see the VAN. Then she said something that clicked with me - "THE CAR IS BLUE NOT GREEN" WAIT A MINUTE I am not driving the burgandy van that I have been driving for 3 years???? To save on gas we bought a small blue/green car for driving back and forth to work and I started using it. I can't decide if it is blue or green. Anyway sure enough 2 cars down from where I stood panicking there is the little car waiting for me. I laughed, and laughed for a bit about that one. My co-worker probably is still laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment