Thursday, May 14, 2009

Flyers

I love Thursday - that is when our flyers are delivered. Usually around 4 in the morning you can hear a car slow down in front of the house and throw out the flyers in the fancy pink plastic bag. I usually get out of bed around 6:30, when my husband delivers me my morning coffee. I then go get the flyers. Well last night around 8:30 I was outside checking out my gardens (my sisters will now roll their eyes at that - go figure they say) and their is that fancy pink bag at the top of the driveway. I run up to get it and, as I normally do, I grab the bag and swing it around in a circle and go towards the house. Well, last night when I swung the bag the bottom came out and flyers went all over the driveway. I'd say it was a little embarrassing but it happened once before so I just started singing as I picked them up -just like I had expected them to scatter.

On a sad note, I want to pass on my condolences to my girlfriend D, on the loss of her neice to a horrible traffic accident. She left behind 2 small boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment