Monday, June 1, 2009

Zipper

Another day of unusual things - for me at least. It is only 10:16 in the morning and I have discovered that my zipper is broken. Now I have to go around all day with my "fly" open. Lucky for me my blouse is outside my pants so I have to remember to keep pulling it down.

I remember when I bought these pants. They are black carpi. I use to wear them with high heel boots. One of the guys I work with, Doug, would sing out "beem me up Scottie" He said I reminded him of star track. He even went to the trouble of making all the staff (only 5 of us at the time) little Star Track badges (made of paper). He would walk up to me and hit it and say BEEM ME UP SCOTTIE He thought he was so funny. I was at the coffee shop one day and in he walks with his badge on and said it right in the middle of the shop. What can you do but laugh. Now I wear shoes and not boots with them. Actually now they won't be worn at all unless I get a zipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment