Friday, June 12, 2009

To much information

I am sure I have the words DEAR ABBY written across my forhead. Maybe it is the way I listen to everything, taking in any usless information that comes my way. People just volunteer information to me especially strangers in stores.
One of my co-workers (a 48 year old male) has took it upon himself to inform me that he has planter worts. Why he felt I should know is still quite a mystery to me. Every day he comes in and sits in my office and gives me the latest update of the worts. Duct tape seems to fix planter worts, just like it fixes everything else - did you know that? I had heard a rumor. Did you know that BLAH BLAH BLAH - that is what I have been hearing - a bunch of nothing about planter worts. Well, thank God, this morning he came in to announce the the last 3 came out last night. LIKE WHO REALLY CARES. Will I miss his 4 time a day updates NO, NOT AT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment