Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not the Only Reject in the Family

First all let me say that I just won a coffee on Roll up to Win. Only took me 31 days to win a coffee. We are such suckers.


My Partner in Crime, B's friends father passed away last week. Thursday night B dropped in to my place on the way to the visitation hour at the funeral home. She was all "dolled up". We chatted about nothing for a bit and of see went. The funeral home was about 40 minutes drive from our place. 40 minutes after she left she calls me laughing her head off. She had went into the funeral home, the director asked her who she was there to see, she told her and the funeral director said "we buried Mr L 11:30 this morning". I hope she is as late for her own funeral as she was for his. I happened to mention this to my father so he called her and asked if she had been to any funerals lately. They all had a good laugh over this one.

See I am not the only one with "stories" in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment