Friday, April 9, 2010

Nails, vacations and friends

Basically all my friends have gone on vacation, left their kids with me and I did their nails. End of story. Actually, most of the people around me are one to all inclusives this week. Amazing how a few years only the elite when to such places and now it is so common. My friend E and her husband S are one on their honeymoon and their youngest daughter A (16) is staying with me. This kid cracks us up. She works 2 jobs and plays rugby with the school and just got invited to play with a provincial team. She is as tough as nails. She likes to come stay with us while her mother is away. When I went to get her earlier at work my daugher E and myself went into a drug store and bought some nail art paint. I did their nails. Nice to have girls around to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment