Monday, March 29, 2010

Roll up the Rim

Roll up the Rim has been underway for 29 days. I have bought a tea each day and have NOT WON ANYTHING. Every year I roll the rim thinking and praying that the free vehicle will be under the rim, even a laptop or EVEN A COFFEE but no nothing again this year. Everyone else seems to have won at least a free donut - which my butt does not need but I would love to win one just to say the $1.62 I spend each day on tea had some type of return. Well yesterday I was walking into a mall and when I looked sown there on the ground was a tore of roll up the rim winner. It was for a free donut. That was so exciting to me. Some person will be horrified that they had lost their free donut. I could have turned it into the fat lady at the information desk but from the look of her she has been cashing in those returned lost free donuts (if you know what I mean) I gave it to my nephew who was with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment