Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bad Breath

Some days I look at my daughter and nephew and think - idiots (and laugh at that) They are like 2 peas in a pod. E tells me that they will be talking on the bus one will say something and then all of a sudden they will break out in song. They are really good friends.

Well this am it was raining so when I drove E to the bus stop, M (my nephew) was walking down the road and jumped into our car. They are talking to me and then all of a sudden M say's he smells a bad smell. I say it must be him because we don't smell it. Then E shouts that she smells it also. I tell them to go and change their underwear because it is odviously one of them. They say "No it is you. Everytime you speak we smell it" We have a big laughing shouting match about this. I say it can't be because I just brushed my teeth. They say "there I smell it again because you are talking" I whip out my gum, put a piece in my mouth and tell them not to ask for any because I will be chewing it all day. We are all still laughing and screaming at each other. I tell M to check his sneakers because I am convinced he stepped in doggy doo doo. He said he didn't. They then have the nerve to tell me that they don't smell it anymore since I put the gum in my mouth.

Lucky for those 2 that the bus came. As they are getting out M looks down at his sneakers and sure enough there is dog poop on his sneaker. The joke is on those idiots (yes hard word but funny in this case).

No comments:

Post a Comment