Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Who's car is that

This week my daughters car broke down so she is using mine and I am "hitching" a ride from a co-worker who lives in my area. Today she picked me up and of we go to work. Her morning routine consist of going to the supermarket to get a 1/2 price salad each day. We both go get one and buy some sale things. We hop into the car and head over to our work, rushing because she is 3 minutes late at this point (she has to be to work 15 minutes before me). We jump out of the car and as she locks up the door (only one works) her car alarm starts beeping. Lights are flashing and the horn is honking. I am about 25 feet away from the car at this point stood in the parking garage watching her. I kept thinking "hit the button to turn it of". I think I might have even said that out loud. She is stood there looking around the parking garage, she is turning red but she still is not doing anything to stop it. I keep thinking "come on lady hit the button" With that she hits the button and turns to me and says "I was wondering who's alarm was going of. I kept looking at the car next to mine to see if I had touched it and put the alarm of - I didn't realize it was my car". Now I know why when I get into her car I say "watch your driving lady, you have precious cargo aboard". We make a good friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment