Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Movie with the men

My sister B (partner in crime) and myself usually go to the movie every friday night with our friends C & E. (we now have a movie blog if you are interested
http://1movie-4opinions.blogspot.com/ ). A few weeks back our husbands decided not to play cards on a friday so we decided we could go to a movie with them. I really wanted to see the new movie ROBINHOOD. There was a man from our province in the movie and thought it would be good. First let me say, every time I go to a movie with my husband K, I get frustrated. He is partial deaf so he talks out loud during the movie, he is a food-a-holic so he eats all during the movie and he is a diabetic so he sneaks candy during the movie and hopes I won't hear (no, can't hear someone chewing like a cow next to me). Anyway, B and her husband came with us and we all really enjoyed the movie. Afterwards we decide to go to a coffee shop for a tea before heading home. We are in line and my brother in law (who is quite a large man) starts waving to a bunch of teen girls in the drive thru window. They are waving and calling out and he is smiling and waving back. He is giggling and tells us "look I still got it, there are a bunch of young girls waving to me" With that the tiny man behind him says "that is my daughter and her friends, they are waving to me". My brother in law T is so embarrassed, we are all laughing and the man is laughing also. He was stood behind T and I guess the girls had seen him and thought it would be fun to get his attention - I guess they got everyone's attention in the line us - especially ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment