Thursday, July 16, 2009

the telephone

Our lady that answers the phone at work is of on vacation. So we have all been chipping in to get the phone when it rings. I think someone just call me thinking I was tim hortons. He ordered a coffee when I answered. Then he said who did I call, I think I called the wrong number. YOU THINK SO. I am thinking that he might have been at a drive through ordering coffee when I answered and he said his order into the phone instead of the speaker. Lets hope so.

How often do you go through a drive through and be on the cel phone. My husband is famous for it. So is my sister "B". When our daughters were young I use to pretend I was a bunny on a bike when my husband was ordering coffee, or I would pretend that I was one of the girls and say "daddy can I have a donut" The girls would crack up laughing and my husband would be so embarrassed. Sucks to be married to me some days LOLOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment