Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last evening I took our 2 youngest daughters to see HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL live. (gave them tickets a while ago as a gift) Sometimes I forget how funny 14 and 15 year olds can be. The 15 year old told me after the fact that she wasn't to fussy about going but didn't mention it to me because I was so excited to take them. Well let me tell you, when it was over all I heard was THAT WAS THE BEST GIFT EVER. During the while show they were giggling and talking about the actors (particular #6 and the guy with the cool sneakers). As we were leaving the theatre I mentioned that sometimes the actors are on the lower lever for autographs. They ran down the stairs giggling. I stood by the door watching EVERYONE leave. Finally I see them coming, bearly breathing from excitement. #6 had signed their programs and the guy with the cools sneakers was cutier than #6 (LOL) and they took pictures of HIS SNEAKERS. One daughter is not going to use her pen ever again and the other is NEVER going to wash her hand. I laughed the whole way to the car - I have never seen the girls like this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment