Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good day to start a Blog

I have decided to start blogging because EVERYDAY without fail I have something happen to me that is funny and my family suggested that I write a book. I have been following some blog's for a while so decided to just blog instead. Hope everyone enjoys

Today, as usual started of as a normal cold rainy April day (April showers bring May flowers - I should have a yard full). Get to work and as usual take of my shoes while sitting at my desk. My co-worker asked me to unlock the managers door to his office. I jump up and slip on my shoes - thinking they felt kind of funny - look down and have on a flat dress shoe and a sandle which is on the wrong foot - WHATS A GIRL TO DO - DANCE. Yes I did a dance for my co-workers.

Life is like this for me. No need to be embarrassed when this stuff happens all the time. LIFE IS GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment