Thursday, October 8, 2009

It has been such a busy week. I have had work functions since Tuesday and today I am back in the office for a few hours then of to another dinner. Back to normal tomorrow. 2 things happened this morning - one funny and the other a good thing. First, I had to work at our company booth at the convention this am. My collegue game at 12 to releive me. I had to comment to her beautiful jacket. I say "is it new" and before she could answer me I noticed the price tag, extra button and size tag hanging of her arm put of the jacket. I had to laugh. Then I leave to come back to work and notice I need gas. I stop at a SHELL gas station and get out and this little old man ask me how my day was going. I couldn't believe it, he was actually the gas attendant who had come to put gas in the car for me. I was shocked, and told him so, that there was actually still a gas station around that still did this. That was the best part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment