Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You know it is going to be one of those days when

Sunday morning my husband needed to get up at 6 am - OK who does that to their spouse. I had my girlfriends over the night before some supper, wine and karokee. Never got to bed until 1ish. I lay there for a while and decided to get up and make a feed the cats and make a tea. I just get my tea made when I can hear one of the cats puking. I immediately run down stairs to clean it up before someone steps in it. I stand there looking at the cat and say "so where is it" I look around and no puke - something tells me to look down. The cat puked right at the bottom of the stairs and guess who was standing in it.

Did I ever mention that we are not getting any more animals when ours are long gone to Kitty Litter Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment