Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MY HAIR

I love my hair - sad days when it does not go right.

Yesterday I went to the bank machine (ATM) to get some spending money for the week. I was almost through when out of the blue, the ATM Sign came crashing down and hit me in the hair. I think who ever was monitoring the camera yesterday got a good laugh at the look of shock on my face when the sign fell and also then the look of discust because it hit me in the hair.

I had to run into the supermarket the other day for a few groceries. Went on my lunch break with a co-worker. I grabbed my recycling bags took of running as it was raining. I dropped one of the bags, and that fast it disappeared. I ran back to get it and it wasn't there, I ran forward, thinking it might have blown away, NO BAG. I look at my co worker and she is laughing. The stupid bag handle was wrapped around my shoe and I kept dragging it around the parking lot like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment