Monday, February 1, 2010

TP

In my house there is 2 washrooms. One washroom is in my bedroom and that is the one myself and my husband always go to. The girls use the other one which is also used for company. I am always trying to get the girls to think ahead, such as when you put the last roll of toilot paper on the roll you should go down to the storage room and get a new package. I had been up there last week and noted that the last roll was being used. I said to myself "C leave it and teach them a lesson" Of course my mother came that night for supper and commented on the pink toilot paper we had. I remembered that it was the last roll so ran down and got a package to put on there just in case she was the one to run out. She wasn't and I didn't think anything else about it until the next morning when I was getting ready for work and had to go to the washroom. My husband was in my washroom so I ran upstairs to the girls washroom AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED I was the one to go in there and there was no TP!!! Can you believe that. I had learned the lesson not the girls. Lucky for me I had bought up the package the night before just in case mom needed it so I saved myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment