Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Getting the date right

Yesterday I was convinced it was November 17th. Beautiful warm sunny morning - I am driving up the road and there on the bus stop surrounded by children is my friend Nicole. I roll down the window and as I pass I scream at the top of my lungs HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I laugh all the way out of our subdivision. About 10 minutes later I get a text message from my daughter stating "mom it isn't Nicole's birthday" I then notice it is the 16th. Apparently after I passed her son said "what is Cheryl's problem, even I know your birthday isn't until the 17th" He ten got on the bus and told E what I did. She couldn't wait to tell me of my misteak. I then pulled over to the side of the road and called Nicole and said "I thought today was the 17th" She laughed - I laughed harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment