Monday, December 19, 2011

Ladies Restroom and keys

I went to the ladies washroom this morning while at work - it is a common washroom on the floor that is shared by about 4 offices. I go into the stall and as soon as I sit down someone comes in and rushes into the stall next to me. The lady let out the biggest fart - if I didn't know better I would think it was a man in there. I sit there quietly and think instead of embarrassing her I will sit here and wait for her to leave but if she decides to do a #2 (which I wouldn't be surprised with the sound that came out of her) I am getting up and leaving. WELL she just pee'd but she got 3 helpings of toilot paper then when out TOOK MY KEY and never washed her hands. I got up rush, left and ran back to the office to tell my story. (yes I washed my hands first) I go in and there is the key on the front desk. Our receiptionist said that a lady from across the hall bought it in. Now I know who farted and left the washroom without washing her hands. I don't think I will ever be able to look at her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment