Monday, March 14, 2011

Bowling

Saturday night my sisters and our spouces decided to go bowling. We all walked in and decided right away that we didn't blend well with the bowling league next to us. They all looked like they hadn't bathed or changed their clothes since 1987. What a homely looking croud but they were sure having fun and sure could bowl.

We all get our shoes and start to play. My first 2 balls were a spear (all pins knocked down with 2 balls). I walked of all proud of myself. When it was my turn again I lined up the ball, ran down the isle and threw the ball down the gutter, where it popped over into my husbands lane nocking down one of his pins. He didn't see this as he was sort of "praying" over his ball trying to figure out how he was going to pull of a spear with one pin on the left side and 2 on the right. I guess all that praying worked because when he opened his eyes that one pin on the left was gone. He turned to my brother in laws to give them the "what happened to my pin" look and they were literally on the floor laughing at me. I think K needs to ask for some different prayers next time - like ones for the health of all other people in the alley when I'm in the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment