Wednesday, July 30, 2014

MASSAGE

One of the local colleges opens in the afternoons for the students to give massages. First one is $5. Great deal.  My husband booked me in for a massage. I go in and "Dillon" is my masseuse for the session.  He asked me questions about my medical history and tells me what to do while he goes outside and waits. I ask "do I take off my blouse" - he is going to use oil on me so would think I take it off. Well I guess I was to much woman for the boy.  I lay there waiting and waiting and waiting some more - playing with my hands, trying to touch the floor (you get the jest). After 10 minutes of listening to other people next to me getting their massage the head instructor comes in and ask me to step outside. I get up, put on my blouse and out I go. She says "Dillon has fainted and has gone to the hospital so we will have to reschedule"   Really - my girlfriend told me next time to leave on my towel.  I called the next day to see how Dillon was doing and he was back at the school. Guess it was me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment